Muskegon Winter Sports Complex & Luge
EARLY BIRD Season Passes Now on Sale!
Before December 1st: $100 per family
December 2nd - December 15th: $150 per family
December 16th - January 1st: $225 per family
*Individual season passes available. FOR MORE INFO
Located in Muskegon State Park, the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex is Michigan's source for winter fun!
• 850' luge track designed by an olympian, open to public
• Summer luge track (June-August)
• 3 outdoor ice rinks with hockey and family skating areas
• 1/4 mile skating trail through the woods
• 5 miles of lighted and groomed cross-country ski trails
• 2.5 miles of advanced, natural trails
• Explore miles of natural trails through Muskegon State Park
• Dogs welcome, must be leashed
• Cross-country skis, snowshoes, ice skates, sleds or bring your own
For more information visit their website at www.msports.org or call 1-877-TRY-LUGE.